Pentek 155597-43 C1-20 Carbon Impregnated Cellulose Filter
The Pentek 155597-43 C1-20 Carbon Impregnated Cellulose Filter is an economical solution for general-purpose water filtration needs. The C1-20 is made of a carbon impregnated cellulose media that will filter out fine sediment and reduce chlorine, taste and odor.
The C-1-20 is identical to Ametek C1-20, Culligan C1-20, USFilter C1-20, American Plumber C1-20, FilterCor FCC-MC1-20 and Pall AN-B-20-U.
- Fits in standard and slimline 20" water filter housings
- Well suited for a wide range of residential applications
Dual-purpose cartridge - Filters out fine sediment partials and reduces unwanted taste, odor and chlorine from your tap water
- A polyester reinforcement backing and external netting provide additional strength and dirt-loading capacity
- Nominally rated at 5 microns
- Make excellent polishing filters when used in process or closed-loop streams
Length: 20 inch
Width: 2.5 inch
Filter Application: Chlorine/Taste/Odor, Sediment/Dirt/Rust
Product ID: 155597
Media: Carbon Impregnated Cellulose
Micron Rating: 5
Materials: Polypropylene, Carbon
Filter Life: 4-6 Months
Capacity: 5,000 Gallons
alt="Pentek 155597-43 C1-20 Carbon Impregnated Cellulose Filter"
alt="Pentek 155597-43 C1-20 Carbon Impregnated Cellulose Filter